Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Special Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||31.05.2019 at 10.00 a.m. for certificates verification and the Interview will be held between 11.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m.|
|Venue||Administrative Building of Alagappa University, Karaikudi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Placement Details
Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Special Officer (Directorate of Distance Education) – 01.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Special Officer (Directorate of Distance Education) –
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the cadre of Professor in the University Department.
- Minimum of Two years of experience in the area of Directorate of Distance Education.
- Desirable Qualification :
- Having good exposure in the academic and administrative functioning of Directorate of Distance Education.
- Experience in Drafting and Official communications.
Age Limit :
- Special Officer (Directorate of Distance Education) – 55 to 65 years.
Salary Details :
- Special Officer (Directorate of Distance Education) – Rs.55,000/- Consolidated.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initially for a period of One year and considered for extension based on performance.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 31.05.2019 at 10.00 a.m. for certificates verification and the Interview will be held between 11.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m.
- Administrative Building of Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Special Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 31.05.2019 at 10.00 a.m. for certificates verification and the Interview will be held between 11.00 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. to be held at Administrative Building of Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc at the time of interview.
- The interested candidate may send their applications in advance with full Bio-data either through e-mail to [email protected] or hard copy to The
Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Alagappa University Official Notification : Click Here