Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Officer - 01
Typist - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||08.05.2019|
|Venue||Marry Wollstonecraft Hall, Department of Women’s Studies, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Placement Details
Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Officer – 01
- Typist – 01
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Officer – PG, M.Phil./Ph.D. (Women’s Studies)
- Typist – any degree with Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Officer – Rs.16,000/ – Per month.
- Typist – Rs.12,000/ – Per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- One Year
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview 08.05.2019
- Marry Wollstonecraft Hall, Department of Women’s Studies, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 08.05.2019 to be held at Marry Wollstonecraft Hall, Department of Women’s Studies, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc..
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.