Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate - 01
Research Assistant / Field Investigator - 01
Secretarial Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||10.05.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Management Block of Alagappa University, Karaikudi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Placement Details
Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate – (Qualification – Post Graduate in respective discipline with minimum 55 % marks and NET/SLET/M.Phil/Ph.D).
- Research Assistant / Field Investigator – ( Qualification – M.Phil/Post Graduate in respective discipline with minimum 55% marks).
- Secretarial Assistant – (Qualification – Graduate in discipline with computing skills).
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Associate – Rs. 20,000 per month.
- Research Assistant / Field Investigator – Rs. 16,000 per month.
- Secretarial Assistant – Rs. 10,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Engagement of staff for a period of one year and will be extended upon satisfactory
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview 10.05.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Management Block of Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Research Associate / Research Assistant/ Secretarial Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 10.05.2019 at 10.00 a.m to be held at Management Block of Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Candidates may send their applications in advance with full Bio-data through email to [email protected] or by post to Dr. V. Balachandran, Dean – Faculty of
Management, Management Block, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc..
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Alagappa University Official Notification : Click Here