Alagappa University has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Research Associate (01) vacant position. Alagappa University has planned to conduct an interview for Research Associate on 01.11.2019 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Tamilnadu Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||01.11.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department Of Bioinformatics, 4th Floor, Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi - 630 004|
|Dr. J. Jeyakanthan, Professor and Head, Department Of Bioinformatics, 4th Floor, Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi - 630 004
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Associate – 01.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate – The candidate should be an Indian citizen with a Ph.D., degree and experience in Structural Biology and Protein Crystallography. Along with the Peer-Reviewed Research publications in International Journals are preferred.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Associate – Rs.55,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- One year extended for one more year after assessment.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 01.11.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- Department Of Bioinformatics, 4th Floor, Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 004.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Research Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Interested candidates can send the Curriculum Vitae along with the copies of their educational qualification, testimonial from the Research Supervisor/Head of the Department/ Institution where last studied/employed and experience certificates (original should be showed at the time of interview) to firstname.lastname@example.org (by mail) or Dr. J. Jeyakanthan, Professor and Head, Department Of Bioinformatics, 4th Floor, Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 004 (by post).
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 01.11.2019 at 10.00 a.m. to be held at Department Of Bioinformatics, 4th Floor, Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 004.
- The candidates may appear for the personal interview with the bio-data and all the original educational certificates.
- The post is purely on temporary basis.
- TA/DA is not permissible for attending the interview.