Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Click Here|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||19.03.2019 at 10.00 a.m.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Research Associate - Post Graduate in respective discipline with minimum 55 % marks and NET/ SLET/M.Phil/Ph.D).
Research Assistant / Field Investigator - M.Phil/Post Graduate in respective discipline with minimum 55% marks).
Secretarial Assistant - Graduate in discipline with computing skills).
RICE * - Technical Assistant - Graduate in discipline with computing skills).
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Research Associate - Rs. 20,000 /- p.m.
Research Assistant / Field Investigator - Rs. 16,000 /- p.m.
Secretarial Assistant - Rs. 10,000 /- p.m.
RICE * - Technical Assistant - Rs.10,000 /- p.m.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Mary Wollstone Craft Hall, PG Block, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 19.03.2019 at 10.00 a.m.to be held at Mary Wollstone Craft Hall, PG Block, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :