Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant / Field Investigator - 01
Secretarial Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||30.05.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Alagappa University College of Education (AUCE), Alagappa University, Karaikudi|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Placement Details
Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Assistant / Field Investigator – 01.
- Secretarial Assistant – 01.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant / Field Investigator – M.Phil./Post Graduate in respective discipline with minimum 55% marks.
- Secretarial Assistant – Graduate in discipline with computing skills.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant / Field Investigator – Rs.16,000/-pm.
- Secretarial Assistant – Rs.10,000/-pm.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Period of project is one year and extended upon work performance.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview 30.05.2019.
- Alagappa University College of Education (AUCE), Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Research Assistant and Secretarial Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 30.05.2019 to be held at Alagappa University College of Education (AUCE), Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc, at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Alagappa University Official Notification : Click Here