Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant - 01
Field Investigator - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||27.05.2019|
|Venue||College of Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630 003|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Placement Details
Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Assistant – 01.
- Field Investigator – 01.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant – M.A.,/ M.Sc. with M.Ed.,/ M.Phil/Ph.D. with a minimum
of 55% of marks in M.Ed. Desirable : Research experience in Education.
- Field Investigator – M.A,/M.Sc. with B.Ed/M.Ed with a minimum of 55% of marks. Desirable : Field work experience.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant – Rs.20,000/-pm for 24 months.
- Field Investigator – Rs.15,000/-pm for 06 months.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 2 years.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview 27.05.2019.
- College of Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630 003.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Research Assistant & Field Investigator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 27.05.2019 to be held at College of Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi-630 003.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc..
- The interested candidates may send their send their resume by e-mail to Dr.M.Pariamala Fathima, Assistant Professor, AUCE, School of Education, Alagappa University, Karaikudi at [email protected]
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Alagappa University Official Notification : Click Here