Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||14.05.2019 (Tuesday) at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Microbiology, Alagappa University, ScienceCampus, third floor, Karaikudi 630 003.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Placement Details
Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Fellow – 01.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Fellow – First Class M.Sc., in Microbiology from a recognized University.
Preference will be given to the candidate with research experience in the relevant project.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Fellow – Rs.15, 000/-per month for one year.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Project Fellow -1 year.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview 14.05.2019 (Tuesday) at 11.00 a.m
- Department of Microbiology, Alagappa University, Science Campus, third floor, Karaikudi 630 003.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Project Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 14.05.2019 (Tuesday) at 11.00 a.m to be held at Department of Microbiology, Alagappa University, Science Campus, third floor, Karaikudi 630 003.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc..
- The interested candidates may send their applications in advance with full Bio-Data through e-mail to [email protected] or by post to Dr. A. Arun, Associate Professor and Head (i/c), Department of Microbiology, Alagappa University, Science Campus, Karaikudi 630 003.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Alagappa University Official Notification : Click Here