Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Chair Professor - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-in Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||14.05.2019 at 11.00 a.m|
|Venue||Administrative Building of Alagappa University, Karaikudi.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Alagappa University Placement Details
Alagappa University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Chair Professor – 01.
- Karaikudi (Tamil Nadu).
Alagappa University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Chair Professor – An academic / Scholar of outstanding track record in the designated area of study.
Age Limit :
- Between 55 and 70 years.
Salary Details :
- Chair Professor – Academic level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs.1,44,200/- (in
case of working professor is selected to Chair) and Rs. 1.00 lakh (consolidated) for a retired person.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Maximum of 5 years or until the incumbent attains the age of 70 years whichever is earlier and not exceeding 70 years of age.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview 14.05.2019 at 11.00 a.m.
- Administrative Building of Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
How to apply for Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 – Chair Professor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Alagappa University Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Tamil Nadu Alagappa University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Alagappa University official website – https://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 14.05.2019 at 11.00 a.m. to be held at Administrative Building of Alagappa University, Karaikudi.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc..
- The interested candidates may send their applications in advance with full Bio-data through email to [email protected] or The Registrar, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download Alagappa University Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Alagappa University Official Notification : Click Here