AAI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Medical Consultant (1) Vacancy. AAI has planned to conduct an interview for Medical Consultant Posts on 26.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information on about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trivandrum (Kerala)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Medical Consultant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date & Time||26.03.2020 at 10.00 am|
|Venue||Conference Hall, Near to Activity Hall, Trivandrum International Airport, Trivandrum - 695008|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Airports Authority Of India Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Airports Authority Of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Medical Consultant – 01
- Trivandrum (Kerala)
Airports Authority Of India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Medical Consultant – MBBS from a recognized University as per Medical Council of India norms/regulation. The Medical
Consultant(Non Specialist) shall be registered with
the state Medical council/Medical Council of India.
Age Limit :
- Medical Consultant – Below 45 years
Salary Details :
- Medical Consultant – Rs. 2700/-(inclusive of Conveyance) for 06 hours duty per day
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 26.03.2020 at 10.00 am
- Conference Hall, Near to Activity Hall, Trivandrum International Airport, Trivandrum – 695008
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020 – Medical Consultant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to AAI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Airports Authority Of India
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit AAI official website – https://www.aai.aero/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for walk-in-interview in the “Conference Hall, Near to Activity Hall, Trivandrum International Airport, Trivandrum – 695008” on 26.03.2020 at 10.30 am with original and self attested xerox copies of documents including Registration certificate, one recent passport size photograph, and proof of residential address along with duly signed annexure and application form.
Download Airports Authority Of India Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
Airports Authority Of India Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here