AAI has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Junior Executive (180) Vacancy. Online registration for the post of Circle Based Officers starts from “03.08.2020” to “02.09.2020“. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information on about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online.
|Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Executive - (Engineering- Civil) - 15
Junior Executive - (Engineering - Electrical) - 15
Junior Executive - (Electronics) - 150
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Airports Authority Of India Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Airports Authority Of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Executive – (Engineering- Civil) – 15
- Junior Executive – (Engineering – Electrical) – 15
- Junior Executive – (Electronics) – 150
- All Over India
Airports Authority Of India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Eligible candidates, who have appeared for GATE 2019 and are also meeting the eligibility criteria for filling up the following vacancies, on regular basis through Direct Recruitment:
- Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil) – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.
- Junior Executive (Engineering – Electrical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.
- Junior Executive (Electronics) – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed
university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India.
Age Limit :
- Maximum age limit for Unreserved/EWS is 27 years;
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC(NCL) and 5 years for SC & ST;
- Maximum age is relaxable by 10 years for PWD:UR, 13 years for PWD:OBC(NCL) and 15 years for PWD: SC/ST;
- Maximum age limit relaxable by 5 years for candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.
- Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AAI.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted. No subsequent requests for change in date of birth will be entertained.
- The crucial date for all eligibility criteria and OBC (NCL)/EWS certificates is the closing date for submission
Salary Details :
- Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
- Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 11 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive.
Mode of Applying :
Application Fees :
- Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship training in AAI are also exempted from payment of fee.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening Date for receipt of On-Line Applications – 03.08.2020
- Closing Date for submission of On-Line Applications – 02.09.2020
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2020 – Junior Executive Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to AAI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Airports Authority Of India
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit AAI official website – https://www.aai.aero/
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
Download Airports Authority Of India Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
Airports Authority Of India Official Notification : Click Here