AAI has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Consultant (03) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Consultant post in AAI should send their application form by post & by Mail . Offline & Online submission starts from 11.10.2019 till 08.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information on about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) & Online (By Mail)
|Organization||Airports Authority of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Bangalore & Mysore, Vijayawada & Rajahmundry & Coimbatore|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Land Management Consultant - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) & Online (By Mail)|
|Postal Address||General Manager(HR),
Airports Authority of India,
Regional Head Quarters,
|Official Website||Click Here|
Airports Authority Of India Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Airports Authority Of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Land Management Consultant – 03
SI. No Name Of Airport No. Of Consultant 01 Bangalore & Mysore 01 02 Vijayawada & Rajahmundry 01 03 Coimbatore 01 04 Total 03
- Southern Region
Airports Authority Of India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Consultant – Retired employee from PSU / Central Govt. / State Govt. / Defence / Paramilitary forces / employees of reputed organizations having necessary experience in relevant field. Applications are also invited from retired State Govt. Land / Revenue Officers / Tahsildars
Age Limit :
- Consultant – Not exceeding 70 years as on the date of advertisement.
Salary Details :
- Consultant – Consolidated salary Rs.75,000/- p.m.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) & Online (By Mail)
Duration of Project :
- The duration of engagement of Consultant, shall be initially for one (01) year and extendable up to three years, on yearly basis.
- However, the cumulative period of engagement as Consultant in AAI cannot exceed five (5) years.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Airports Authority Of India on or before 08.11.2019
Details Of Postal Address :
- General Manager(HR), Airports Authority of India, Regional Head Quarters, Southern Region, Chennai-600 027
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2019 – Land Management Consultant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to AAI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Airports Authority Of India
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit AAI official website – https://www.aai.aero/
- Interested candidates may send their application (in sealed envelope) in the enclosed format (Annexure-I) and on the top of envelope, it should be clearly mentioned / marked as Application for Land Management Consultant at Bangalore & Mysore / Vijayawada & Rajahmundry / Coimbatore Airport.
- The duly filled and signed application for this Consultant post should reach the following address by Speed Post and also through email (scanned application copy) (e-mail to email@example.com) on or before 08.11.2019 positively.
Download Airports Authority Of India Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post) & Online (By Email)
Airports Authority Of India Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here