Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Air India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Accounts Executive - 25
Delhi – 11,
Accounts Clerk - 36
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date, Time and Venue
|Between 10.00 hours to 1230 hours
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Accounts Executive -
with 2 years experience (Preferably
in IT Systems)
Accounts Clerk -
CA Inter / ICWA Inter
B.Com with two years experience in
SAP (Airline Accounting)
Preferably in IT Systems of Finance
|Age Limit||30 Years for General Candidates relaxable by 05 years for
and 03 years for OBC
|Salary Details||Accounts Executive -
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 45000/- (forty five thousand only) per month (CTC),
which is inclusive of Employer’s Contribution towards PF and the same will commence after
completion of one year of service. Candidates will also be eligible to get Annual Increments
as per rules.
Accounts Clerk - Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 25200/- (twenty five thousand two hundred only) per
month (CTC), which is inclusive of Employer’s Contribution towards PF and the same will
commence after completion of one year of service. Candidates will also be eligible to get
Annual Increments as per rules.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Air India Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Air India Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :