Air India Limited has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Transition Commander and Commander (18) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Transition Commander and Commander post in Air India Limited should send their application form by post. Last Date for submission is 18.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By post).
|Organization||Air India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Jaipur & Hyderabad|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Transition Commander and Commander - 18|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Alliance Air, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal 1, IGI Airport, New Delhi - 110037|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Air India Limited Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Air India Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Transition Commander and Commander – 18
- Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, Jaipur & Hyderabad
Air India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Transition Commander and Commander – 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized university/ Board
Age Limit :
- Transition Commander – Upper age limit – 53 years
- Commander – Upper age limit – 55 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC
Salary Details :
- Transition Commander – 405000 – 470000
- Commander – 470000 – 588000
Duration of the project :
- Not Mentioned
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 18.09.2020
Application Fees :
- Demand Draft Rs. 1,500 (not applicable for SC/ST Candidates) in favour of Airline Allied Services Limited, Payable at New Delhi
Postal Address :
- Alliance Air, Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal 1, IGI Airport, New Delhi – 110037
How to apply for Air India Limited Recruitment 2020 – Transition Commander and Commander Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Air India Limited Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Air India Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Air India Limited official website – http://www.airindia.com/
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirements are encouraged to submit their applications containing academic, personal and experience details along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials and reference letters to the undersigned on or before 18-09-2020.
- Contact phone, e-mail and postal address should be mentioned in the application.
- A soft copy of the application may also be sent