Air India Express has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Female Cabin Crew (30) vacancies. Air India has planned to conduct an interview for Female Cabin Crew Posts on 04.12.2019 from 09.00 am to 03.00 pm in Chennai and on 06.12.2019 from 09.00 am to 03.00 pm in Bangalore. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Air India Express|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai and Bangalore|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Cabin Crew (Female) - 30|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||04.12.2019 from 09.00 am to 03.00 pm in Chennai
06.12.2019 from 09.00 am to 03.00 pm in Bangalore
|Venue||Air India Ltd, Airlines House, Theni Highway (Opp. Honda Showroom), Adjacent
Meenambakkam Metro, Meenambakkam, Chennai- 600 027
Air India Ltd, Kempegowda International Airports Ltd, Alpha III Building, 1ST Floor,
Devanahalli, Bengaluru- 560300
|Official Website||Click Here|
Air India Express Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Air India Express requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Cabin Crew (Female) – 30.
- Chennai and Bangalore.
Air India Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Cabin Crew (Female) – 10+2 from a recognized Board/University. Experience : MINIMUM ONE YEAR of experience as Cabin Crew in B737 NG/ MAX Fleet (from the date of release for solo flying) Cabin Crew Competency Card should be valid with all applicable drills and training as on 01st January, 2020.
- Height / BMI : Minimum required for : Female:157.5 cms (5’2”) /BMI – 18 – 25
Formula for calculating BMI = Weight in Kgs
Height in Meters X Height in Meters
(Relaxation of 2.5cms (1”) for SC/ST candidates and those hailing from North-East States & hilly areas. This relaxation will be granted to candidates who produce a Certificate of Domicile of this area).
- Weight : In proportion to height as per Company’s standard.
- Vision : Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
Spectacles NOT allowed.
Contact lenses up to +2D permitted.
Colour vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
Note : Please note that Candidates, who have undergone Lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be considered provided they have undergone surgery prior to 6 months of the date of eligibility criteria.
- Cosmetic appearance : Should be well groomed with Clear complexion without any noticeable blemish, no odd scars /birthmarks.
Even and regular teeth.
- Speech : Clear speech, no stammering, lipsing. Command of the English/Hindi language should be with clear understandable accent.
Language Proficiency : Should be fluent in English and Hindi and one or more Indian languages.
- Other Requirements : Applicants must be well groomed and have a clear complexion. They should be dynamic and have a friendly hospitable disposition, with pleasing gestures.
Age Limit :
- Cabin Crew – Maximum age limit as on 01.12.2019 shall be 30 years (Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories).
Salary Details :
- Cabin Crew – During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of
Rs.10, 000/-per month. After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw Rs.36,630/- per month. The above salary includes Fixed payoff Rs. 18,630/-and Rs.18,000/-as Flying Allowance for 60 hours of flying in a month. The flying allowance will be payable for the actual number of hours flown in a month as per the rates applicable”
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term Contract initially for a period of FIVE years, which is extendable subject to performance of the candidate and the Company’s requirement.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories will be required to submit a non-refundable Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Air India Express Limited, payable at Mumbai, along with their Application at the time of GDPAT. ( Note : SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee ).
- Bank Guarantee and Security Deposit:Before joining training, candidates will be required to submit a bank guarantee from nationalized bank in favor of Air India Express Limited for an amount of Rs. 1,05,000/- (One Lakh Five Thousand Rupees only) for a period of 5 years. In addition, candidates will also be required to deposit an amount of Rs. 15,000/- (Fifteen Thousand Rupees only) in cash/demand draft as Security Deposit towards Uniform/Training Material etc. for a period of 5 years. In the case, the candidates leaves the company or his/her services are terminated for any reason, the bank guarantee shall be invoked and the security deposit will be
forfeited by Air India Express Limited. In case of completion of 5 years fixed term contract successfully, the said bank guarantee will be released by Air India Express Limited and the amount of Security Deposit will be refunded to candidates, no interest will however, be payable on the security deposit.
Selection Process :
- Pre-employmentMedical Examination/Previous Employment References.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), which could range between Rs.2,000/-andRs.3,000/. If any additional tests are required,the additional cost thereof will also have tobe borne by the candidate.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on
- 04.12.2019 from 09.00 am to 03.00 pm in Chennai.
- 06.12.2019 from 09.00 am to 03.00 pm in Bangalore.
- Air India Ltd, Airlines House, Theni Highway (Opp. Honda Showroom), Adjacent
Meenambakkam Metro, Meenambakkam, Chennai- 600 027.
- Air India Ltd, Kempegowda International Airports Ltd, Alpha III Building, 1ST Floor,
Devanahalli, Bengaluru- 560300.
How to apply for Air India Express Recruitment 2019 – Cabin Crew (Female) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Air India Express Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Air India Express.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Air India official website – https://www.airindiaexpress.in/en
- Qualified and interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on
- 04.12.2019 from 09.00 am to 03.00 pm in Chennai
- 06.12.2019 from 09.00 am to 03.00 pm in Bangalore.
- Eligible Female candidates will be required to appear for GDPAT in “SAREE”.
- Eligible candidates would be required to bring photocopies of testimonials in support of their date of birth, qualification, experience, Caste, Medical Certificate/s, Demand Draft and also domicile proof (if claiming relaxation in height)along with ORIGINALS at the time of appearing for GDPAT.
- At the time of GDPAT, candidates will be required to bring two POST-CARD size FULL
LENGTH photographs (One-Front View and another-Side View). The dress code prescribed for these photographs is SAREE for Female candidates.
- Selected candidates will be imparted training at Mumbai or at any other place
decided by the Company.
- The newly recruited candidates will be initially placed anywhere in Southern Region. Based on requirements of the Company, the candidate may be positioned at any station in the network.
- The Company, at its discretion, may assign ground duties, as and when required.
- During the course or after completion or during extended term of fixed term engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant.