AIISH has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Speech and Hearing Technician and Speech and Hearing Assistant (06) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Speech and Hearing Technician and Speech and Hearing Assistant post in AIISH should send their application form by post. Last date for Offline submission is 11.11.2019 at 5.30 PM. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||All India Institute of Speech and Hearing|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Speech and Hearing Technician - 04
Speech and Hearing Assistant - 02
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||11.11.2019 by 05.30 p.m|
|Postal Address||Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore - 570 006|
|Official Website||Click Here|
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- All India Institute of Speech and Hearing requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Speech and Hearing Technician – 04.
- Speech and Hearing Assistant – 02.
- All Over India.
All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Speech and Hearing Technician and Speech and Hearing Assistant – Diploma in Hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS) or Diploma in Hearing Aid and Ear mould Technology (DHA and ET) or its equivalent.
Age Limit :
- Speech and Hearing Technician and Speech and Hearing Assistant – 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Speech and Hearing Technician and Speech and Hearing Assistant – Rs.22,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Skill Test /Trade Test.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- One year.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application fee of Rs. 100/- is prescribed for General Category and OBC candidates and Rs. 40/- for the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories. Women and PH candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Payment of Fees is done by way of Demand Draft in the favour of Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore payable at Mysore.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post or by mail so as to reach the AIISH on or before 11.11.2019 by 05.30 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570 006.
How to apply for AIISH Recruitment 2019 – Speech and Hearing Technician and Speech and Hearing Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to AIISH Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by All India Institute of Speech and Hearing.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit AIISH- Mysore official website – https://aiishmysore.in/en/
- Interested candidates who meet the requirement, may send their Applications along with Bio-data, Self attested copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Diploma/ Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Mark sheets for all the Semesters / Years, SC / ST / OBC Certificate(s), wherever applicable, Certificate of Disability and other testimonials in support of experience etc., to the Director All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore – 570 006 on or before 11.11.2019 at 5.30 PM.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of Speech and Hearing Technician”.
- Candidates should mention their place of work, post code and name of the post in the application form along with photo copy of educational certificates/ experience/DOB proof self attested. Otherwise application will be rejected.
- Applications without proof of payment of fees will not be entertained for further scrutiny.
Download AIISH Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
AIISH Recruitment Official Notification : Click Here
AIISH Recruitment Application Form : Click Here