Air India has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Customer Agent, Handyman / Handywomen, Ramp Service Agent & Utility Agent-cum Ramp Driver (46) vacancies. Air India has planned to conduct an interview for Customer Agent, Handyman / Handywomen, Ramp Service Agent & Utility Agent-cum Ramp Driver Posts on 15.12.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Air India Air Transport Service Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Customer Agent - 17
Handyman / Handywomen - 23
Ramp Service Agent - 02
Utility Agent-cum Ramp Driver - 04
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||15.12.2019 from 09.00 am - 12.00 pm|
|Venue||ABBOT MARCEL RC Higher Secondary School SEMBATTU, Airport (Post) Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620007|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Air India Air Transport Service Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Air India Air Transport Service Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Customer Agent – 17.
- Handyman / Handywomen – 23.
- Ramp Service Agent – 02.
- Utility Agent-cum Ramp Driver – 04.
- Trichy (Tamilnadu).
Air India Air Transport Service Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Customer Agent – Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3
pattern with knowledge of basic Computer operations.
Preference will be given to candidates having Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIATAA or
IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO Or Candidates having the relevant experience in Airline.
- Handyman / Handywomen – SSLC /10th Standard Pass.
Must be able to read and understand English Language.
Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages, ie., ability to understand and speak is
desirable. Airport Experience will be preferred
- Ramp Service Agent – 3-years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering recognised by the State Government or
ITI with NCTVT (Total years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical / Air conditioning / Diesel
Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder, (ITI with ICTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational education and training of any State / Central Government with one year
experience in case of welder) after passing SSLC / Equivalent examination with Hindi
/ English / local language as one of the subject. AND
Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of
appearing for the Trade Test.
Preference will be given to the Candidates conversant with the local language.
- Utility Agent-cum Ramp Driver – Minimum SSLC (10th Standard Pass) Must carry original valid HMV driving licence at the time of appearing for Trade test.
Age Limit :
- Gen : 28 years, OBC : 31 years, SC/ST : 33 years.
- Relaxation in age for Ex-servicemen: As per Government guidelines.
Salary Details :
- Customer Agent – Rs. 19350 p.m.
- Handyman / Handywomen – Rs. 14610 p.m.
- Ramp Service Agent – Rs. 19350 p.m.
- Utility Agent-cum Ramp Driver – Rs. 16530 p.m.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of three years which may be renewed subject to their performance and the requirement of the Company.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Please write your Full Name, & Mobile.No. at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Selection Process :
- Customer Agent – (a) Screening.
(b) The company at its discretion may introduce Group Discussion, depending
upon the response.
- Handyman / Handywomen – (a) Screening.
(b) Physical Endurance Test.
- Ramp Service Agent and Utility Agent-cum Ramp Driver – (a) Trade Test comprise of Trade Knowledge and Driving test.
- The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk-in date or on the
subsequent day(s). The outstation candidates are advised to make their own
arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 15.12.2019 from 09.00 am – 12.00 pm.
- ABBOT MARCEL RC Higher Secondary School SEMBATTU, Airport (Post) Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620007.
How to apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2019 – Customer Agent, Handyman / Handywomen, Ramp Service Agent & Utility Agent-cum Ramp Driver Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to AIATSL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Air India Air Transport Service Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Air India official website – http://www.airindia.in
- Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st December 2019, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application Form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates.
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the
full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector
Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application
Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from
their current employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- Applications which are unsigned / incomplete / mutilated / received by post /
courier services, will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on
01st DECEMBER 2019 and that the particulars furnished by them in the
application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the
particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials
attached/provided are found incorrect / false or not meeting with the eligibility
criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if
appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other
outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered
- Prescribed format of Application is given below