A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Private Sector Jobs. Accenture Recruitment 2019 – Accenture is inviting candidates for its Accounting & Financial Reporting Standards Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
|Job Type||Private Sector Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name||Accounting & Financial Reporting Standards|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Role Description||Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements. Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.|
|Educational Qualification||15 years of full time education
|Technical Experience||Must have minimum 15 years experience|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Accenture Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Accenture Management Consulting Company Chennai.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates apply online through official link Click Here
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :