Aavin Virudhunagar has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Technician and Driver (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Technician and Driver post in Aavin, Virudhunagar should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 17.07.2019 till 16.08.2019 by 05.30 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Aavin Virudhunagar District Co-operative Milk Producer's Union Ltd|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Srivilliputtur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technician GR-II (Electrical) - 01
Driver - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||16.08.2019 by 05.30 p.m|
|Postal Address||The General Manager, Virudhunagar District Cooperative Milk Producers Union Ltd., Srivilliputtur|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Aavin Virudhunagar District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Aavin Virudhunagar District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technician GR-II (Electrical) – 01.
- Driver – 01.
- Srivilliputtur (Tamilnadu).
Aavin Virudhunagar District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technician GR-II (Electrical) – a.S.S.L.C./ 10TH Std pass b.Must possess ITI in the trade of electrician with National trade certificate and ‘B’ Licence (or) Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and ‘C’ Licence.
- Driver – a.Must have passed VIII th Std or its equivalent
b.Must be in possession of valid Driving Licence for Light vehicle/Heavy Vehicle
c.Must possess a minimum 3 years experience as LVD/HVD.
- Every candidate on the date of the Notification for the post should possess an
adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Age Limit :
- Age for Recruitment ( as on 1st July) – Minimum age is 18 years,
- Technician GR-II (Electrical) – SC/SCA/ST – 35 years, MBC/DNC/BC – 32 years and OC – 30 years.
- Driver – SC/SCA/ST – 35 years, MBC/DNC/BC – 32 years and OC – 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Technician GR-II (Electrical) – Rs 19500 – 62000 per month.
- Driver – Rs 19500 – 62000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- A) Selection Procedure- for Posts of Technician Gr-II(Electrical)
Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the academic
qualification and oral test.
a) Marks obtained in the S.S.L.C/10th Standard – Maximum 30 marks.
b) Marks obtained in the prescribed qualification – Maximum 50 Marks.
c) Marks of Higher qualification in the same field – Maximum 10 Marks.
d) For Oral test 10 marks.
- B) Selection Procedure – for post Of Driver
Selection will be made based on testing of their Driving ability only. No marks for academic Qualification.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Aavin Virudhunagar on or before 16.08.2019 by 05.30 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The Candidates belonging to the SC/SC(A)/ST will be required to pay an Application and Processing Fee of Rs.100/- (Non Refundable).
- Payment of fee should be made by way of demand draft only, drawn in favour of
General Manager, VIRUDHUNAGAR DCMPU and payable at Srivilliputtur.
- Demand draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalized Banks / Cooperative Banks and examination fees for each post should be remitted separately.
- Demand drafts obtained earlier to the date of advertisement will not be accepted and any other modes of payment like cheque, postal order and cash will not be accepted.
Details of Postal Address :
- The General Manager, Virudhunagar District Cooperative Milk Producers Union Ltd., Srivilliputtur.
How to apply for Aavin Virudhunagar Recruitment 2019 – Technician and Driver Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Aavin Virudhunagar Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Aavin Virudhunagar District District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Aavin official website – http://www.aavinmilk.com
- The interested candidates are requested to send their filled in application, complete in all aspects along with Xerox copies of required document should be sent to the “The General Manager, Virudhunagar District Cooperative Milk Producers Union Ltd., Srivilliputtur”, either by Registered Post or by Speed Post.
- In the Hall ticket the Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission and the same will be assigned by the management while sending Hall ticket for appearing written test.
- Candidate to fill up name and address only.
- Candidate to sign at demarked space and paste photo and sign across it.
- Candidates are instructed to bring this Hall Ticket for the written test.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.