Aavin Vellore – Thiruvannamalai has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Deputy Manager(Dairying & DE), Executive (Lab), LVD (07) & Senior Factory Assistant (24) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Deputy Manager (Dairying & DE), Executive (Lab), LVD & Senior Factory Assistant post in Aavin, Vellore – Thiruvannamalai should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 30.08.2019 till 20.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Aavin Vellore - Thiruvannamalai District Co-operative Milk Producer's Union Ltd|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Vellore - Thiruvannamalai|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Manager(Dairying) - 01
Deputy Manager (DE) - 02
Executive (Lab) - 01
LVD - 03
Senior Factory Assistant - 24
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||20.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||General Manager” Vellore - Thiruvannamalai District Co.operative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Sathuvachari, Vellore – 632 009|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Aavin Vellore – Thiruvannamalai District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Aavin Vellore – Thiruvannamalai District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Deputy Manager(Dairying) – 01.
- Deputy Manager (DE) – 02.
- Executive (Lab) – 01.
- LVD – 03.
- Senior Factory Assistant – 24.
- Vellore – Thiruvannamalai (Tamilnadu).
Aavin Vellore – Thiruvannamalai District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Manager(Dairying) – Must possess Degree with IDD/ NDD or Post Graduate Degree in Dairy Science / Dairying or B. Tech. in food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Food processing from any approved institutions.
- Deputy Manager (DE) – Must possess a Degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics and Communication / Automobile / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Executive (Lab) – 1)Must possess Degree in Science. 2) Must possess 2 years Diploma in Lab (Technician) issued by the Govt./ Govt. approved Institutions
- LVD – 1) Must have passed VIII Std., 2) Must be in possession of a valid Driving Licence to drive Light Vehicles 3) Must have minimum 3 years experience as Light Vehicle Driver.
- Senior Factory Assistant – Must have passed +2 (or) Must possess ITI in any trade.
Age Limit :
- Age for Recruitment ( as on 1st July)
- Minimum age is 18 years,
- Deputy Manager(Dairying and DE) and Executive (Lab) –
- SC/SCA/ST/MBC/DNC/BC – No age limit and
- OC – 30 years.
- LVD and Senior Factory Assistant-
- SC/SCA/ST – 35 years
- MBC/DNC/BC – 32 years and
- OC – 30 years.
- Age Relaxation as per Government order.
- Relaxation upto 10 years differently abled candidates for all categories.
- The Retirement age for all posts is 58 years.
Salary Details :
- Deputy Manager(Dairying) – Rs.35900- 113500 per month.
- Deputy Manager (DE) – Rs.35900- 113500 per month.
- Executive (Lab) – Rs.20000- 63600 per month.
- LVD – Rs.19500- 62000 per month.
- Senior Factory Assistant – Rs.15700- 50000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- For written test .. 85 marks.
- For Oral test .. 15 marks.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Aavin Vellore – Thiruvannamalai on or before 20.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The Candidates belonging to the OC /MBC /BC w ill be required to pay an Application and processing fee of Rs.250/- (Non-Refundable).
- The candidates belonging to the SC /SC (A )/ST will be required to pay an application and processing fee of Rs.100 (Non-Refundable).
- Payment of fee should be made by way of demand draft only, drawn in favour of The
General Manager, Villupuram -Cuddalore District Co -operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., Villupuram and payable at Villupuram, Head Quarters of the Union. Demand draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalized Banks/ Cooperative Banks Demand Draft obtained earlier to the date of Advertisement will not be accepted and any other modes of payment like cheque, postal order and cash will not be accepted.
Details of Postal Address :
- General Manager” Vellore – Thiruvannamalai District Co.operative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Sathuvachari, Vellore – 632 009.
How to apply for Aavin Vellore – Thiruvannamalai Recruitment 2019 – Deputy Manager, Executive & Various Other Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Aavin Vellore – Thiruvannamalai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Aavin Vellore – Thiruvannamalai District District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Aavin official website – http://www.aavinmilk.com
- The interested candidates are requested to send their filled in application, complete in all aspects along with Xerox copies of required document to the “General Manager” Vellore Thiruvannamalai District Co.operative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Sathuvachari, Vellore – 632 009”, either by Registered Post or by Speed Post.
- In the Hall ticket the Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission and the same will be assigned by the management while sending Hall ticket for appearing written test.
- Candidate to fill up name and address only.
- Candidate to sign at demarked space and paste photo and sign across it.
- Candidates are instructed to bring this Hall Ticket for the written test.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- In the event of non availability of priority candidates, the posts will be filled up with the non-priority candidates of the same community.
- Communal rotation mentioned clearly in the website : www.aavinmilk.com. The candidates belonging to above particular community alone may apply for the post of
earmarked for a particular community.