An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Aavin Tirupur Recruitment 2019 – Aavin Tirupur is inviting candidates for its Marketing Executives Posts job in Tirupur (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates should bring their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information at the time of walk in interview.
|Organization||The Tirupur District Cooperative Milk Producers Union Ltd|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tirupur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Marketing Executives - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-in Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||01.02.2019 at 10.00 AM|
|Educational Qualification||Must be a MBA Graduate.|
|Age Limit||Below 35 years|
|Salary Details||A Field Executive will be paid a minimum pay of Rs.7500/- on his first month in order to gain adequate knowledge about the retailers, products and other necessary information about the company. From the second month onwards he will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.12,000/- per month subject to the achievement of minimum target of Rs. 3.00 lakhs per month generated by the appointment of 5 retailers for milk and 5 retailers for bi-products.|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||Chilling center, Veerapandi privu, Tirupur- 641605.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Aavin Tirupur Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Aavin Tirupur.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Duly sign the application form and cover it.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a an interview on 01.02.2019 at 10.00 AM at Chilling center, Veerapandi privu, Tirupur- 641605.
- Should be a local resident.
- Possession of two wheeler and cell phone.
- Experience in the sale of any FMCG (Desirable).
- Must know Tamil and English.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :