Aavin has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Manager (MIS) (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for these posts in Aavin should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 05.06.2020 till 19.06.2020 by 05.45 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Aavin District Co-operative Milk Producer's Union Ltd|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Madurai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Manager (MIS) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||19.06.2020 by 05.45 p.m|
|Postal Address||The General Manager, Madurai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, Sathamangalam, Madurai-625 020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Aavin – Madurai District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Aavin Madurai District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Manager (MIS) – 01
- Madurai (Tamilnadu).
Aavin Madurai District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Manager (MIS) – 1.Must possess Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Bachelor of Technology in
Information Technology or Master of Computer Application from Government approved/recognized
2. Must have 3 years experience in Hardware & Networking with compulsorily 2 years experience in any Government Organization
Age Limit :
- Age for Recruitment ( as on 1st Jan) – Minimum age is 18 years & Maximum age is 30 years
Salary Details :
- Manager (MIS) – Rs.37700 – 119500
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test – 85 marks
- Oral Test – 15 marks
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Aavin Madurai on or before 19.06.2020 up to 5.45 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The candidates belonging to the OC/MBC/BC/SC/ST/SC (A) & others will be required to pay an application and processing fees of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred and fifty only) (Non-refundable).
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The General Manager
M.D.C.M.P.U.Ltd, Payable at Madurai
Details of Postal Address :
- “The General Manager, Madurai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, Sathamangalam, Madurai-625 020”
How to apply for Aavin Recruitment 2020 – Manager (MIS) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Aavin Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Aavin Madurai District District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Aavin official website – http://www.aavinmilk.com
- The filled in application, complete in all respects along with Xerox copies of required documents should be sent to ““The General Manager, Madurai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, Sathamangalam, Madurai-625 020” either by Registered Post or by Speed Post only.
- Last date for receipt of application : 19.06.2020 up to 5.45 p.m.
- In the Hall ticket, the Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission of application. Hall ticket duly authorized by the authority will be communicated mentioning the Roll No., date, time and venue of the written test.
- Candidate is not entitled for travelling allowance and dearness Allowance.