Aavin has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Deputy Manager (System & Civil) & Senior Factory Assistant (07) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for these posts in Aavin should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 07.02.2020 till 04.03.2020 by 05.30 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Aavin District Co-operative Milk Producer's Union Ltd|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai, Kanchipuram & Tiruvallur (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Manager (System) - 01
Deputy Manager (Civil) - 01
Senior Factory Assistant - 05
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||04.03.2020 by 05.30 p.m|
|Postal Address||“The General Manager,
K.T.D.C.M.P.Union Ltd. 55, Guruvappa Street, Ayanavaram, Chennai – 600 023
|Official Website||Click Here|
Aavin – Kanchipuram & Tiruvallur District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Aavin Kanchipuram & Tiruvallur District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Deputy Manager (System) – 01
- Deputy Manager (Civil) – 01
- Senior Factory Assistant – 05
- Chennai, Kanchipuram & Tiruvallur (Tamilnadu).
Aavin Kanchipuram & Tiruvallur District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Manager (System) – Must possess Bachelor
Degree in Engineering (Information Technology) / (Computer Science) / Master of Computer Applications from a recognized University
- Deputy Manager (Civil) – Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Senior Factory Assistant – Must have passed +2 (or)
Must possess ITI in any trade
Age Limit :
- Age for Recruitment ( as on 1st Jan/ 1st July) – Minimum age is 18 years,
- Deputy Manager – No Age Limit
- Senior Factory Assistant – 35 years
- Deputy Manager – No Age Limit
- Senior Factory Assistant – 32 years
- Deputy Manager – 30 years
- Senior Factory Assistant – 30 years
- Relaxation up to 10 years for differently abled candidates for all categories.
Salary Details :
- Deputy Manager (System) – Rs. 35900/- in Pay Matrix Level 13, Sl.No.1
- Deputy Manager (Civil) – Rs. 35900/- in Pay Matrix Level 13, Sl.No.1
- Senior Factory Assistant – Rs. 15700/- in Pay Matrix Level 1, Sl.No. 1
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test – 85 marks
- Oral Test – 15 marks
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Aavin Kanchipuram & Tiruvallur on or before 04.03.2020 up to 5.30 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Demand Draft for Rs. 250/- for OC / BC/ MBC/DNC and Rs. 100/- for SC/SC(A)/ST
- Payment of fee should be made by way of demand draft only, drawn in favour of “General Manager, K.T.D.C.M.P.U. Ltd.,” payable at Chennai.
- Demand draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalized Banks / Cooperative Banks and examination fees for each post should be remitted separately.
- Demand drafts obtained earlier to the date of advertisement will not be accepted and any other modes of payment like cheque, postal order and cash will not be accepted.
Details of Postal Address :
- The General Manager, K.T.D.C.M.P.Union Ltd. 55, Guruvappa Street, Ayanavaram, Chennai – 600 023
How to apply for Aavin Recruitment 2020 – Deputy Manager & Senior Factory Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Aavin Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Aavin Kanchipuram & Tiruvallur District District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Aavin official website – http://www.aavinmilk.com
- The filled in application, complete in all respects along with Xerox copies of required documents should be sent to ““The General Manager, K.T.D.C.M.P.Union Ltd. 55, Guruvappa Street, Ayanavaram, Chennai – 600 023” either by Registered Post or by Speed Post only.
- Last date for receipt of application : 04.03.2020 up to 5.30 p.m.
- In the Hall ticket, the Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission of application. Hall ticket duly authorized by the authority will be communicated mentioning the Roll No., date, time and venue of the written test.
- Candidate is not entitled for travelling allowance and dearness Allowance.