Aavin Pudukkottai has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Extension Officer Grade II (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Extension Officer Grade II post in Aavin, Pudukkottai should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 16.09.2019 till 04.10.2019 by 05.30 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Aavin District Co-operative Milk Producer's Union Ltd. Pudukkottai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Pudukkottai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Extension Officer Grade II - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||04.10.2019 by 05.30 p.m|
|Postal Address||General Manager, Pudukkottai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Kalyanaramapuram, Thirugokarnam (Post), Pudukkottai-622 002|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Aavin – Pudukkottai District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Aavin Pudukkottai District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Extension Officer Grade II – 02.
- Pudukkottai (Tamilnadu).
Aavin Pudukkottai District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Extension Officer Grade II – Must be a graduate in any discipline and have passed in Cooperative Training and completion of 10 years of service in MPCS.
1. A pass in10th Std. / SSLC exam or its equivalent and have passed in Cooperative Training with 15 years experience in MPCS.
2. Should have remaining service of minimum 5 years Exemption for holders of degree in B.A (Co.op.) or B.Com (Co.op) from passing Cooperative Training.
Age Limit :
- Age for Recruitment ( as on 1st July)
- Minimum age is 18 years,
- SC/SCA/ST – No Age Limit, MBC/DNC/BC – No Age Limit and OC – 30 years.
- Age Relaxation as per Government order.
- Relaxation upto 10 years differently abled candidates for all categories.
- The Retirement age for all posts is 58 years.
Salary Details :
- Extension Officer Grade II – Rs.5200 Rs.20200 Grade Pay 2800/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- For written test .. 85 marks.
- For Oral test .. 15 marks.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Aavin Pudukkottai on or before 04.10.2019 by 05.30 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The Candidates belonging to the OC /MBC /BC w ill be required to pay an Application and processing fee of Rs.250/- (Non-Refundable).
- The candidates belonging to the SC /SC (A )/ST will be required to pay an application and processing fee of Rs.100 (Non-Refundable).
- Payment of fee should be made by way of demand draft only, drawn in favour “General Manager, Pudukkottai Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., “ payable at Pudukkottai.
- Demand draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalised Banks/ Cooperative Banks and examination fees for each post should be remitted separately along with application. Any other modes of payment like cheque, postal order and cash will not be accepted.
Details of Postal Address :
- General Manager, Pudukkottai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Kalyanaramapuram, Thirugokarnam (Post), Pudukkottai-622 002.
How to apply for Aavin Pudukkottai Recruitment 2019 – Extension Officer Grade II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Aavin Pudukkottai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Aavin Pudukkottai District District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Aavin official website – http://www.aavinmilk.com
- The filled in application, complete in all respects along with Demand Draft and Xerox copies of required documents should be sent to the “General Manager, Pudukkottai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Kalyanaramapuram, Thirugokarnam(Post), Pudukkottai-622 002”. Either by Registered Post or by Speed Post.
- Last date for receipt of application : 04.10.2019 up to 5.30 p.m
- There will be a written test for the selection of post.
- In the Hall ticket, the Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission of application. Hall ticket duly authorized by the authority will be communicated mentioning the Roll No., date, time and venue of the written test.
- Every candidate on the date of the Notification for the post should possess and adequate knowledge in Tamil.
- Candidate is not entitled for travelling allowance and dearness Allowance.