Aavin Pudukottai has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Manager (Engg and Admin), Deputy Manager(Diary), Executive (System), Technician (Electrical) and Senior Factory Assistant (09) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for these posts in Aavin, Pudukottai should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 29.10.2019 till 26.11.2019 by 05.45 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Aavin District Co-operative Milk Producer's Union Ltd. Pudukkottai|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Pudukkottai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Manager (Engg) - 01
Manager (Admin) - 01
Deputy Manager(Diary) - 01
Executive (System) - 01
Technician (Electrical) - 01
Senior Factory Assistant - 04
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||26.11.2019 by 05.45 p.m|
|Postal Address||General Manager, Pudukkottai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Kalyanaramapuram, Thirugokarnam (Post), Pudukkottai-622 002|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Aavin – Pudukottai District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Aavin Pudukottai District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Manager (Engg) – 01.
- Manager (Admin) – 01.
- Deputy Manager(Diary) – 01.
- Executive (System) – 01.
- Technician (Electrical) – 01.
- Senior Factory Assistant – 04.
- Pudukottai (Tamilnadu).
Aavin Pudukkottai District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Manager (Engg) – Must possess a Degree in Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics &
Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation /Electronics and Communication / Automobile / Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Manager (Admin) – Must Possess any degree with MBA from a recognized University /Institution (or) any degree with 2years Post Graduate Diploma from a recognized University / Institution.
- Deputy Manager(Diary) – Must possess Degree with IDD / NDD (or) Post Graduate Degree in Dairy Science / Dairying (or) B. Tech. in food Technology / Dairy Technology / food processing from any approved institutions.
- Executive (System) – Must possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Information Technology) / (Computer Science) / Master of Computer Applications from a
- Technician (Electrical) – 1) SSLC / X Std. Pass. 2) Must possess ITI in the trade of
Electrician with National Trade Certificate and Lineman / Wireman ‘B’ Licence (or) Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and “C” Licence.
- Senior Factory Assistant – Must have passed +2 (or) Must Possess ITI in any trade.
- Every candidate on the date of the Notification for the post should possess and adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Age Limit :
- Age for Recruitment ( as on 1st July)
- Minimum age is 18 years,
Salary Details :
- Manager (Engg) – PB 2 – Level 20 (37700–119500).
- Manager (Admin) – PB 2 – Level 20 (37700–119500).
- Deputy Manager(Diary) – PB 2 – Level 13 (35900–113500).
- Executive (System) – PB 1 – Level 9 (20000–63600).
- Technician (Electrical) – PB 1 – Level 8 (19500–62000).
- Senior Factory Assistant – PB 1A – Level 1 (15700–50000).
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- For the post of Manager (Engg), Manager (Admin), Deputy Manager (Dairy), Executive (system), Senior Factory Assistant. (Sl.No. 1,2,3,4 & 6)
- For written test : 85 marks.
- For Oral test : 15 marks.
- For the post of Technician (Electrical) (Sl. No – 5) –
- For academic qualification : 90 marks.
- For Oral Test : 10 marks.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Aavin Pudukkottai on or before 26.11.2019 up to 5.45 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The candidates belonging to the OC/BC/MBC & DNC will be required to pay an application and processing fee of Rs.250/- (Non-refundable).
- The candidates belonging to the SC/SC(A)/ST will be required to pay an application and processing fee of Rs.100/- (Non-refundable).
- Payment of fee should be made by way of demand draft only, drawn in favour “General Manager, Pudukkottai Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., “ payable at Pudukkottai.
- Demand draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalised Banks / Cooperative Banks and examination fees for each post should be remitted separately along with application.
- Any other modes of payment like cheque, postal order and cash will not be accepted.
Details of Postal Address :
- General Manager, Pudukkottai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Kalyanaramapuram, Thirugokarnam (Post), Pudukkottai-622 002.
How to apply for Aavin Pudukkottai Recruitment 2019 – Manager, Deputy Manager, Executive, Technician and Senior Factory Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Aavin Pudukkottai Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Aavin Pudukkottai District District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Aavin official website – http://www.aavinmilk.com
- The filled in application, complete in all respects along with Demand Draft and Xerox copies of required documents should be sent to the “General Manager, Pudukkottai District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Kalyanaramapuram, Thirugokarnam(Post), Pudukkottai-622 002”. Either by Registered Post or by Speed Post.
- Last date for receipt of application : 26.11.2019 up to 5.45 p.m.
- There will be a written test for the selection of post.
- In the Hall ticket, the Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission of application. Hall ticket duly authorized by the authority will be communicated mentioning the Roll No., date, time and venue of the written test.
- Candidate is not entitled for travelling allowance and dearness Allowance.