Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Aavin Salem District Co-operative Milk Producer's Union Ltd|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Salem (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Heavy Vehicle Driver - 02
Deputy Manager (Civil) - 01
|Last Date||24.06.2019 by 05.30 p.m|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||The General Manager, The Salem District Co-op. Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, Sithanur, Dhalavaipatty, Salem 636 302|
Aavin Salem District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Aavin Salem District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver – 02.
- Deputy Manager (Civil) – 01.
- Salem (Tamilnadu).
Aavin Salem District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Heavy Vehicle Driver –
- Must have passed VIII Std. or its equivalent.
- Must be in possession of valid Driving License to Drive Heavy Vehicles
- Must possess a minimum three years experience as Heavy Vehicle Driver.
2. Deputy Manager (Civil) – “Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering”.
Age Limit :
Salary Details :
- Heavy Vehicle Driver – Rs.19500/- Level-8 Pay Matrix-1.
- Deputy Manager (Civil) – Rs.35900/- Level-13 Pay Matrix-1.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Heavy Vehicle Driver – Selection will be based on testing of their driving ability only. No marks for academic qualification.
- Deputy Manager (Civil) – Selection will be based on written test and interview. No marks for academic qualification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Aavin on or before 24.06.2019 by 05.30 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The candidate belonging to the OC/MBC/BC will be required to pay an Application
and processing fee of Rs.250/- (Non-refundable).
- SC/SCA/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application & processing fees.
Details of Postal Address :
- The General Manager, The Salem District Co-op. Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, Sithanur, Dhalavaipatty, Salem – 636302.
How to apply for Aavin Recruitment 2019 – Heavy Vehicle Driver and Deputy Manager (Civil) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Aavin Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Aavin District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Aavin official website – http://www.aavinmilk.com
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 24.06.2019.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Every candidate on the date of the Notification for the post should possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Download Aavin Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Aavin Recruitment Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here