Aavin Krishnagiri has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Deputy Manager(Civil), Private secretary Grade III & Jr. Executive (Typing) (03) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for these posts in Aavin, Krishnagiri should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 08.11.2019 till 26.11.2019 by 05.30 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Aavin District Co-operative Milk Producer's Union Ltd.|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Krishnagiri (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Manager(Civil) - 01
Private secretary Grade III - 01
Jr. Executive (Typing) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||26.11.2019 by 05.30 p.m|
|Postal Address||General Manager, Krishnagiri District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd,
Salem Main Road ,
|Official Website||Click Here|
Aavin – Krishnagiri District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Aavin Krishnagiri District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Deputy Manager(Civil) – 01
- Private secretary Grade III – 01
- Jr. Executive (Typing) – 01
- Krishnagiri (Tamilnadu).
Aavin Krishnagiri District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Manager(Civil) – Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Private secretary Grade III –
- Must possess a degree in any discipline
- Must have passed Typewriting English Higher Grade and Tamil Lower Grade & Shorthand English Higher Grade and Tamil Lower Grade
- Jr. Executive (Typing) – Must be graduate in any discipline with Typewriting Higher Grade in English & Tamil .
Age Limit :
- Age for Recruitment ( as on 1st July) – Minimum age is 18 years,
- SC/SCA/ST – No Age Limit
- MBC/DNC/BC – No Age Limit
- OC – 30 years.
- Relaxation up to 10 years for differently-abled candidates for all categories.
Salary Details :
- Deputy Manager(Civil) – 35900 – 113500
- Private secretary Grade III – 20600 – 65500
- Jr. Executive (Typing) – 19500 – 62000
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- For written test : 85 marks.
- For Oral test : 15 marks.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Aavin Krishnagiri on or before 26.11.2019 up to 5.30 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Demand Draft for Rs. 250/- for OC / BC/ MBC. and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST
- Payment of fee should be made by way of Demand Draft only, drawn in favour of General Manager, Krishnagiri Dist. Co-op. Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, Krishnagiri and payable at Krishnagiri.
- Demand Draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalised Banks/Co-operative Banks and examination fees for each post should be remitted separately.
- Any other modes of payment like cheque, postal order and cash will not be accepted.
Details of Postal Address :
- General Manager, Krishnagiri District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, Kanagamuttlu (Post) Salem Main Road , Krishnagiri
How to apply for Aavin Krishnagiri Recruitment 2019 – Deputy Manager(Civil), Private secretary Grade III & Jr. Executive (Typing) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Aavin Krishnagiri Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Aavin Krishnagiri District District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Aavin official website – http://www.aavinmilk.com
- The filled in application, complete in all respects along with Demand Draft and Xerox copies of required documents should be sent to the “General Manager, Krishnagiri District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, Kanagamuttlu (Post) Salem Main Road, Krishnagiri” either by Registered Post or by Speed Post.
- Last date for receipt of application : 26.11.2019 up to 5.30 p.m.
- There will be a written test for the selection of post.
- In the Hall ticket, the Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission of application. Hall ticket duly authorized by the authority will be communicated mentioning the Roll No., date, time and venue of the written test.
- Candidate is not entitled for travelling allowance and dearness Allowance.