Aavin Kanyakumari has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Deputy Manager (DC) (01) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for these posts in Aavin, Kanyakumari should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 07.11.2019 till 06.12.2019 by 05.30 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Aavin District Co-operative Milk Producer's Union Ltd. Kanyakumari|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Nagercoil- Kanyakumari (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Deputy Manager(DC) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||06.12.2019 by 05.30 p.m|
|Postal Address||General Manager, Kanyakumari District Cooperative Milk Producers‟ Union Limited, K.P.Road, Nagercoil, Kanyakumari District – 629 003|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Aavin – Kanyakumari District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Aavin Kanyakumari District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Deputy Manager(DC) – 01.
- Nagercoil (Tamilnadu).
Aavin Kanyakumari District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Deputy Manager(DC) – Must possess Post Graduate Degree in Dairy Science / Dairy
Chemistry / Chemistry / BioChemistry / Bio – Tech/ Quality
- Every candidate on the date of the Notification for the post should possess and adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Age Limit :
- Age for Recruitment ( as on 1st July) – Minimum age is 18 years,
- Deputy Manager (DC) –
- SC/SCA/ST – No Age Limit
- MBC/DNC/BC – No Age Limit
- OC – 30 years.
- Relaxation up to 10 years for differently-abled candidates for all categories.
Salary Details :
- Deputy Manager(DC) – PB 2 – Level 12 Rs.35600 – 112800.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- For the post of Deputy Manager (DC)
- For written test : 85 marks.
- For Oral test : 15 marks.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Aavin Kanyakumari on or before 06.12.2019 up to 5.30 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The candidates belongs to OC/MBC/BC will be required to pay processing
fee of Rs.250/- (Non-Refundable).
- SC/SCA/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of processing fee.
- Payment of fee should be made by way of demand draft only, drawn in favour General Manager, The Kanyakumari District Cooperative Milk Producers‟ Union, Nagercoil-3 and payable at Nagercoil-3.
- Demand draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalized Banks / Cooperative
Banks. Demand drafts obtained earlier to the date of advertisement will not be
accepted and any other modes of payment like cheque, postal order and cash
will not be accepted.
Details of Postal Address :
- General Manager, Kanyakumari District Cooperative Milk Producers‟ Union Limited, K.P.Road, Nagercoil, Kanyakumari District – 629 003.
How to apply for Aavin Kanyakumari Recruitment 2019 – Deputy Manager (DC) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Aavin Kanyakumari Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Aavin Kanyakumari District District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Aavin official website – http://www.aavinmilk.com
- The filled in application, complete in all respects along with Demand Draft and Xerox copies of required documents should be sent to the General Manager, Kanyakumari District Cooperative Milk Producers‟ Union Limited, K.P.Road, Nagercoil, Kanyakumari District – 629 003 either by Registered Post or by Speed Post.
- Last date for receipt of application : 06.12.2019 up to 5.30 p.m.
- There will be a written test for the selection of post.
- In the Hall ticket, the Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission of application. Hall ticket duly authorized by the authority will be communicated mentioning the Roll No., date, time and venue of the written test.
- Candidate is not entitled for travelling allowance and dearness Allowance.