An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Aavin Erode Recruitment 2019 – Aavin Erode is inviting candidates for its Marketing Executives Posts job in Erode (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates should bring their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information at the time of walk in interview.
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Erode (Tamil Nadu).|
|Post Name and|
|Marketing Executive - Various|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-in Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||13-02-2019 at 10.00 AM|
|Educational Qualification||Must be a MBA Graduate
Experience in the sale of any MCG [Desirable]
Must know the Tamil / English
|Age Limit||Below 35 Years|
|Salary Details|| A Field Executive will be paid a minimum pay of Rs.7500/- on his first month in order to gain
adequate knowledge about the retailers, products and other necessary information about the company. From the second month onwards he will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.15,000/- per month subject to the achievement of minimum target of Rs. 6.00 lakhs per month generated by the appointment of 10 retailers for milk and 5 retailers for bi-products.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Administrative Office of the Erode District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Vasavi College Post, Erode-638316.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to Aavin Erode Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Aavin Erode.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a an interview on 13.02.2019 at 10.00 AM at Administrative Office of the Erode District Cooperative Milk Producer’s Union Limited, Vasavi College Post, Erode-638316 with all relevant original certificate.
- Candidate should be a local resident.
- Possession of two wheeler and cell phone.
- Experience in the sale of any FMCG (Desirable).
- Must know Tamil and English.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :