Aavin Coimbatore has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Technician (Boilerman & Electrician), Heavy Vehicle Driver & Private Secretary (15) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Technician (Boilerman & Electrician), Heavy Vehicle Driver & Private Secretary post in Aavin, Coimbatore should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 30.08.2019 till 23.09.2019 by 05.30 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Aavin Coimbatore District Co-operative Milk Producer's Union Ltd|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technician (Boilerman) - 01
Technician (Electrician) - 06
Heavy Vehicle Driver - 07
Private Secretary - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||23.09.2019 by 05.30 p.m|
|Postal Address||The General Manager, The Coimbatore District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Pachapalayam, Kalampalayam (Post), Coimbatore – 641 010|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Aavin Coimbatore District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Aavin Coimbatore District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technician (Boilerman) – 01.
- Technician (Electrician) – 06.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver – 07.
- Private Secretary – 01.
- Coimbatore (Tamilnadu).
Aavin Coimbatore District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd. Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Technician (Boilerman) – 1. Pass in VIII Std. 2. Must possess Boiler Attendant
Certificate Gr.II / Gr.III issued by the Director of Boiler, Chennai to operate boilers as per the norms prescribed by the authority.
- Technician (Electrician) – 1. SSLC / X Std. Pass. 2. Must possess ITI in the trade of Electrician with National Trade Certificate and “B” Licence (or) Diploma in Electrical and
Electronics Engineering and “C” Licence.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver – 1. Must have passed VIII std., or its equivalent. 2. Must be in possession of valid Driving License to drive Heavy Vehicles. 3. Must possess a minimum 3 years.
experience as Heavy Vehicle Driver
- Private Secretary – 1. Must possess a degree in any discipline. 2. Must have passed Typewriting English Higher Grade and Tamil Lower Grade & Short hand English higher and Tamil lower Grade.
Age Limit :
- Age for Recruitment ( as on 1st July)
- Minimum age is 18 years,
- Technician (Boilerman and Electrician) and Heavy Vehicle Driver –
- SC/SCA/ST – 35 years, MBC/DNC/BC – 32 years and OC – 30 years.
- Private Secretary –
- SC/SCA/ST – No age limit, MBC/DNC/BC – No age limit and OC – 30 years.
- Age Relaxation as per Government order.
- Relaxation upto 10 years differently abled candidates for all categories.
- The Retirement age for all posts is 58 years.
Salary Details :
- Technician (Boilerman) – Rs.19500 – Rs.62000 per month.
- Technician (Electrician) – Rs.19500 – Rs.62000 per month.
- Heavy Vehicle Driver – Rs.19500 – Rs.62000 per month.
- Private Secretary – Rs.20600 – Rs.65500 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- For written test .. 85 marks.
- For Oral test .. 15 marks.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the Aavin Coimbatore on or before 23.09.2019 by 05.30 p.m.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Payment of Rs.250/= (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) per post should be made by way of demand draft only, drawn in favour of General Manager, The Coimbatore District Co -operative Milk Producers’ Union Limited and payable at Coimbatore. Demand draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalized Banks / Cooperative Banks and processing fee for each post should be remitted separately.
- Demand drafts obtained earlier to the date of advertisement will not be accepted and any other modes of payment like cheque, postal order and cash will not be accepted.
Details of Postal Address :
- The General Manager, The Coimbatore District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Pachapalayam, Kalampalayam (Post), Coimbatore – 641 010.
How to apply for Aavin Coimbatore Recruitment 2019 – Technician (Boilerman & Electrician), Heavy Vehicle Driver & Private Secretary Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Aavin Coimbatore Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Aavin Coimbatore District District Co-operative Milk Producer’s Union Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Aavin official website – http://www.aavinmilk.com
- The interested candidates are requested to send their filled in application, complete in all aspects along with Xerox copies of required document to the “The General Manager, The Coimbatore District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited, Pachapalayam, Kalampalayam (Post), Coimbatore – 641 010.”, either by Registered Post or by Speed Post.
- In the Hall ticket the Roll No. need not be filled up by the applicant at the time of submission and the same will be assigned by the management while sending Hall ticket for appearing written test.
- Candidate to fill up name and address only.
- Candidate to sign at demarked space and paste photo and sign across it.
- Candidates are instructed to bring this Hall Ticket for the written test.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- In the event of non availability of priority candidates, the posts will be filled up with the non-priority candidates of the same community.
- Communal rotation mentioned clearly in the website : www.aavinmilk.com. The candidates belonging to above particular community alone may apply for the post of
earmarked for a particular community.