Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Airline Allied Services Ltd|
|Job Type||Central Govt - Defence Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Post Name and|
|Cabin Crew – 42
Northern - Male - 06 Female - 05
Eastern - Male - 03 Female - 03
Southern - Male - 12
Female - 13
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||10+2 from a recognized Board. Candidates who are having three years Degree/ Diploma Holder in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a Government recognized Institute will be given preference
Fluency in English and Hindi. Should also have working knowledge in Hindi.
|Age Limit||Between 18 and 27 years
Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ ST or 3 years in case of OBC Categories
|Salary Details||Click Here|
|Selection Method||Group Dynamics,
Personality Assessment Test and
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Online||Click Here|
|Application Fees||Gen/ OBC – Rs.1500/-
ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
- Check and verify your eligibility to AASL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Airline Allied Services Ltd.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 19.04.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :