AAICLAS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Multitaskers (283) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Multitaskers in AAICLAS should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 09.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Surat, Bhopal, Kolkata, Srinagar, Madurai, Tirupati, Vadodara, Raipur, Udaipur, Ranchi, Indore, Vishakhapatnam, Amristar, Mangalore, Bhubneshwar, Agartala & Port Blair|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Multitaskers - 283|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Joint General Manager (HR), AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, AAICLAS Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi - 110 003|
|Official Website||Click Here|
AAICLAS Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Multitaskers – 283.
- Surat, Bhopal, Kolkata, Srinagar, Madurai, Tirupati, Vadodara, Raipur, Udaipur, Ranchi, Indore, Vishakhapatnam, Amristar, Mangalore, Bhubneshwar, Agartala & Port Blair.
AAICLAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Multitaskers – Minimum class 10th/ Matriculation qualified with ability to speak in Hindi, English and conversant with local language.
Experience (Essential) : Must have Minimum 01 year of experience at airport in the areas of Baggage and Cargo Loading & Unloading, Aircraft Cabin Cleaning Area with any Airlines or Ground Handling Agency at Indian Airports only;
Other Qualifications :
(a). Preference will be given to candidates experience with ILBS and BCAS approved
(b). Candidates having Baggage Handling Training Course/ Certificate from National
Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) will be an added advantage.
Age Limit :
- Multitaskers – Upper Age Limit as on 15.11.2019: Not above 45 years.
Salary Details :
- Multitaskers – Rs. 15,000/- to Rs.20,000/- per month plus applicable allowances &
benefits such as OTA, Night Shift Allowance, Uniform, Stitching Charges etc.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Multitaskers on a Fixed Term Contract basis for a period of one year at different AAICLAS Offices all over India.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the AAICLAS on or before 09.12.2019.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favour of ‘AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited’ payable at ‘New Delhi’ (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex- Servicemen/ Female candidates).
Details of Postal Address :
- Joint General Manager (HR), AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, AAICLAS Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110 003.
How to apply for AAICLAS Recruitment 2019 – Multitaskers Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to AAICLAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit AAICLAS official website – https://aaiclas-ecom.org
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on 15.11.2019, are advised to send their duly filled in Application Form (available on the Company web-site www.aaiclas-ecom.org) latest by 09.12.2019 to the ‘Joint General Manager (HR), AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, AAICLAS Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003’ along with:
- Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favour of ‘AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited’ payable at ‘New Delhi’ (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female)
- Self-attested copies of all Certificates/Testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification,
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC Candidates) (self-attested)
- Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen) (self-attested)
- Experience Certificate (self-attested)
- Two (02) recent passport size photographs.
- Domicile Certificate, if any
- Please note that No original certificate is to be submitted with the Application Form. Although, Candidates are required to bring all Original Certificates at the time of interview for verification purpose only.
- The applicants are advised to specify the subject line on the Envelope as “Application for the post of “________________”
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Application Form.
- Candidates working in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. Call Letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical
- Selected Candidates will be required to deposit an amount of Rs. 15,000/- (Rupees
Fifteen Thousand) only as ‘Security Deposit’ for a period of 1 year and have to sign a
Bond to serve the company for a period of 1 year. On completion of successful
contract engagement of one year, the ‘Security Deposit’ will be refunded to the
- AAICLAS reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the
engagement/selections process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice
or assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the AAICLAS Management will
be final and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
- AAICLAS will not bear any liability on account of service bond/salary/leave salary
/pension contribution etc. if any, of previous employment of any candidate working
in Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking.