AAICLAS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Manager and Sr. Executive / Asstt. Manager (Finance) (11) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Manager and Sr. Executive / Asstt. Manager (Finance) in AAICLAS should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 09.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai, New Delhi & Kolkata|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Manager and Sr. Executive / Asstt. Manager (Finance) - 11|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Joint General Manager (HR), AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, AAICLAS Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi - 110 003|
|Official Website||Click Here|
AAICLAS Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Vacancies and Salary Details :
- AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Manager and Sr. Executive / Asstt. Manager (Finance) – 11.
- Chennai, New Delhi & Kolkata.
AAICLAS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Manager – Qualifications: ICWAI (Cost Accountant)/CA (Chartered Accountant) with B. Com from a reputed college; Experience: 5-15 years of post qualification experience;
- Sr. Executive / Asstt. Manager (Finance) – Qualifications : ICWAI (Cost Accountant) /CA (Chartered Accountant) with B. Com from a reputed college; Experience : 3 – 5 years post qualification experience;
Age Limit :
- Manager – Age as on 15.11.2019: between 26-40 years as on the date of Advertisement.
- Sr. Executive / Asstt. Manager (Finance) – Age as on 15.11.2019: between 25-35 years.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Appointment will be on Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) initially for a period of three
(03) year and further extendable for another 02 years on mutually agreed terms &
conditions. The period of one year will be treated as probation period and on successful
completion of probation period, the period of engagement will be considered for
extension at the sole discretion of the Management of AAICLAS.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the AAICLAS on or before 09.12.2019.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favour of ‘AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited’ payable at ‘New Delhi’ (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Female).
Details of Postal Address :
- Joint General Manager (HR), AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, AAICLAS Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110 003.
How to apply for AAICLAS Recruitment 2019 – Manager and Sr. Executive / Asstt. Manager (Finance) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to AAICLAS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit AAICLAS official website – https://aaiclas-ecom.org
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria as on 15.11.2019, are advised to send their duly filled in Application Form (available on the Company web-site www.aaiclas-ecom.org) latest by 09.12.2019 to the ‘Joint General Manager (HR), AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited, AAICLAS Complex, Delhi Flying Club Road, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003’ along with:
- Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favour of ‘AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited’ payable at ‘New Delhi’ (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female)
- Self-attested copies of all Certificates/Testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification,
- Discharge Certificate (for Ex-Servicemen) (self-attested)
- Experience Certificate (self-attested)
- Two (02) recent passport size photographs.
- Please note that No original certificate is to be submitted with the Application Form. Although, Candidates are required to bring all Original Certificates at the time of interview for verification purpose only.
- The applicants are advised to specify the subject line on the Envelope as “Application for the post of “________________”
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) coloured passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the Application Form.
- Candidates working in Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must walk-in with the completed Application Form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving advices, viz. Call Letters/ Interview date advices etc.
- Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical
- AAICLAS reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the
engagement/selections process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice
or assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the AAICLAS Management will
be final and no appeal will be entertained in this regard.
- AAICLAS will not bear any liability on account of service bond/salary/leave salary
/pension contribution etc. if any, of previous employment of any candidate working
in Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Public Sector Undertaking.